Over the past 43 years, we have presented 71 full length plays, 50 One Act plays, 7 Musicals, 3 Music Halls, 5 Pantomimes as well as raising over £34,000 for local charities
Website created and maintained by Charlie Whitehead -
Cookies may be used on this site to enhance your experience.
Want to stay up to date with our upcoming productions?
Please examine your tickets carefully upon receipt as mistakes cannot be rectified; tickets are non-
Ticket Prices and Fees
How are ticket prices determined?
All prices set are inclusive of any applicable taxes & booking fee, but exclusive of any administration or delivery fee.
Sale of Tickets
• Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Tickets must not be resold at a higher price than face value. Tickets resold at a higher price will entitle St Alban’s Players to cancel the tickets without prior notification and the holder may be refused entry. This is an important reason why you should only buy tickets from a reputable source. Tickets for our events can only be bought officially through www.stalbansplayers.co.uk www.ticketsource.co.uk or via the phone number provided on our publicity material.
• No refunds can be given.
• Only one discount can apply to any one ticket.
• St Alban’s Players reserves the right to introduce discounts and special offers at any time, and these cannot be applied to tickets already purchased.
• Lost or forgotten reserved seated tickets can be reprinted with proof of ID.
• If a performance is cancelled, you will be offered a rescheduled date where possible, or a refund of the face value of the ticket only.
• The management reserves the right to refuse admission, and to request any ticket holder to leave our buildings at any time. For example, if a ticket holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, the ticket holder may be refused admission.
• St Alban’s Players reserves the right to refuse readmission to any person not in possession of a ticket or the retained portion of the ticket.
• Latecomers may be admitted at a suitable point in the performance at the discretion of the management.
• Children aged under 18 months may sit on an adult ticket holder’s lap for selected performances only. If the child becomes agitated and is affecting the enjoyment of other patrons the management reserves the right to ask the adult and the child to leave the auditorium.
• Children aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
• Attendees at St Alban’s Players must not obstruct any stairway or gangway and must not affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the venue/concert and/or cause a risk to the safety of the audience or officials of St Alban’s Players.
• All persons in St Alban’s Church Hall must follow the instructions of any officials of St Alban’s Players. Any persons in breach of this clause may be removed from the premises.
• Please switch off mobile phones, muffle coughs, and refrain from unwrapping sweets during the performance to ensure that it is enjoyed by all.
• Please be aware that other members of the audience may stand up during parts of the performance.
• If you experience problems during a performance please contact a steward so that we can do our best to resolve the issue at the time.
Photography and video recording
Patrons must not take any unauthorised audio, video, photographic or digital recording apparatus of any kind into any of the performance areas, nor make any audio, video or photographic recordings of any kind. The management reserves the right to confiscate any unauthorised audio, video and photographic recordings.
The management reserves the right to change the seating arrangements in the performance areas due to unforeseen circumstances. All ticket holders that these changes affect will be notified when practicably possible.
Changes to the performance or programme
• The management reserves the right to change the programme due to unforeseen circumstances. All ticket holders will be notified of any changes, if practicably possible.
• The management reserves the right to change the start and finish times of any performance.
• In the event of a cancellation, ticket holders will be notified in advance, where practicably possible.
• Artists, programme and performance details are correct at the time of sale or print publication, but changes may be unavoidable
St Alban’s Players or its agents may carry out film or sound recording in or around our venues. By purchasing tickets you consent to you and your party being included in any recording or photography and to its exploitation, without payment.
St Alban’s Players occasionally acts as a box office for external events. These events are not promoted by St Alban’s Players and we take no responsibility for any aspect of their programme or operation. Any queries should be directed to the promoter concerned.
Scroll through our productions...
Last updated 8th October 2017
Use and storage of your information
The information we collect when you use our website
When you browse this website (“Site”), information about your visit is automatically stored on our server.
You can browse our Site without providing us any personal information, but to purchase tickets, you must enter your details.
Information we request directly from you
We collect various personal details when you complete an order or a registration document online (like your name, phone numbers, address, email address etc). We also keep a record of your transactions on our ticket provider site Ticket Source and from time to time a written copy for production records.
Information which we obtain
We may also add information to your details, which we have obtained from other companies or sources. For example, we may cross check the accuracy of the information we hold with other databases, or we may add demographic information. Much of this data is created using publicly available sources such as the edited electoral register or the Postal Address File, or is derived from market research such as consumer panel surveys.
How we use personal information
St Alban’s Player’s sell tickets for the live events for which you buy tickets. This might be an artist, venue, promoter, organisation, producer or sponsor.
St Alban’s Player’s is a data controller in respect of all of the information which we collect and receive about you when you use our services. If you have opted out of marketing communications, we may still get in touch with you. For example we may email you to give you important information about the events you’ve booked or to tell you about any changes.
We use your information primarily to providing, improving and customising our customer service and services to you. This includes providing this Site, website administration and security.
We also analyse this information to improve our understanding of you and our customer base in general. We do this so that we can make better decisions about our services, advertising, products and content, based on a more informed picture of how our customers use our current services, and to provide you with a more customised experience.
Depending on your marketing preferences, we may use this information to help us to determine which offers, information, discounts and promotions you would most like to receive.
You will be given an opportunity to unsubscribe in every marketing e-
If you’ve given your consent when registering for your personal information to be provided to promoters, companies and artists whose work you are seeing on stage they may contact you by post, telephone or email with information or offers regarding their goods and services.
We will never sell, rent or trade your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes without your consent.
Information sharing and transfer
St Alban’s Player’s will not share your data with any third parties without your consent, except under the following circumstances:
We may use the data you have given us to:
Financial information we collect and how we use it
If you are purchasing tickets, you will be asked to provide financial information (your payment card information).
Financial information we collect is used to authorise payment and bill you for your purchases through our Site.
When you make a purchase on the Site, your consent is given to provide your financial or personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, such as credit card companies and banks. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Where we do share this data, we apply payment industry standard encryption methods to maintain its security.
If you’ve ordered any additional goods or services through our Site your information may be passed to the providers of such goods or services so they can process your transaction and provide you with the goods or services you’ve ordered.
Except as explained above, we will not share your financial information with any third parties without your prior consent.
We often use the external ticket managing website Ticket Source. We recommend you read their policies as St Alban’s Players is not responsible or liable for their privacy practises.
Other sites/Third party vendors and their privacy policies
This Site may contain third party content and links to other websites. St Alban’s Players is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or for the privacy policies and practices of other third parties, and so you should be careful to read those websites’ privacy policies independently.
St Alban’s Players Cookies Policy
What is a cookie?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Frequently asked questions
Do cookies mean I could get cold calls or junk mail?
The cookies we use do not contain any information which would allow us to identify you.
Do cookies compromise my security when using your website?
The cookies we use are completely safe and secure. In fact, they are used purely to provide essential functionality which allow you to browse the website.
How cookies make our website safer and easier to use
Cookies can allow us to tailor the content of our website to suit your interests. For example, instead of displaying promotional messages about products you already have, they let us show you other services you may be interested in. We use ‘analytics’ cookies to help us make our website better for those who visit it regularly. They help us work out what users like and don’t like and how we can improve things for you.
Friends & Members of St Alban’s Players
When you become a member or friend of St Alban’s Players, we will ask for basic contact information such as email address, home address & phone number. This information will be kept privately and will only be shared between St Alban’s Committee members. Occasionally members of the club may ask for contact information and it may be supplied to them should the committee member deem it appropriate.
When we include links to other websites, please bear in mind they will have their own privacy and cookie policies that will govern the use of any information you submit. We recommend you read their policies as St Alban’s Players is not responsible or liable for their privacy practises.